Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy 1st year.

One year ago, Joshua asked me to be his girlfriend officially. We were sitting at the front seat of bus 15.

Today I received a card in Mexico all the way from Singapore. I believe Joshua when he wrote that the poem written on the card by Suzanne Berry accurately describes how he feels about me.

I love you.
I love you for your sexy smile
and the ways you make me laugh
I love you
for how you look at the world,
for your good heart
and quick mind,
and for the many ways
you're my truest, closest friend.
But most of all...
I love you for your love -
the kind of amazing, generous love
that has absolutely changed my life for the better.

And thought I knkow I say it a lot,
everytime I do, I mean it
deeply and forever...
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

I truly am so blessed to be your girlfriend, Josh. I love you too. Te amo, Josué.

1 comment: