Thursday, March 3, 2011

Epsiode 7 of theAAshow

Episode 7 is about Mexico City! Watch it here.

For those who missed the previous 6 episodes, here are the links!

Some thoughts about video editing. I'm the one who edits the video, and I use iMovie, which is the simplest software for video editing ever. But it's limiting cos I can't do cool stuff like ProCut can. But it's ok, I'm happy enough!

I think it takes discipline to film and edit videos. It's like homework, it's hard to get started. But what really motivates me is the thought that my brand new vid cam is expensive, and I owe it to my Dad to produce videos. Furthermore, we've already announced to our friends theAAshow, if we stop halfway, that'll be embarrassing! In any case, my greatest satisfaction comes when people tell me how much they enjoy the videos. Whatever Amanda and I are experiencing in Mexico, we really want to share it with you guys. And when I come back to SG (which is in July!), people will surely ask about my exchange, and I can show them these slew of videos! The usual answers from people who went exchange are "very fun!", "beautiful", or "relaxing". SO BORING LA. As if you can sum up 4 months worth of living overseas in less than 5 words. (But i'm not criticizing those who did!)

Our next travel will be to Guanajuato, Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta from 19 - 27 March. Yeah *sheepish* we're skipping 4 days of class. But that doesn't mean there'll be no videos! Amanda and I want to do a true vlog soon, just us talking to the video. So watch out for that in the next 2 weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment